Seen Once. Never Forgotten

 

Almost ready to make that espresso I was talking about in the last post.
I feel like I'm going to lay out a month's worth of crap into the  queue tonight.

Sit back and let this one slide over your brain.

You're gonna see trails, dude.



More Womb to Play In (1996)

 

 

Reverend Angus Strychn & the Paralyzing Doses of Fun.

Look at the cover and imagine what it sounds like.

Yeah, it probably does, but weirder.

I know that I saw them play in the 7th St Entry around the time that this was released, before or after, I don't know. It was a long time ago. I was probably a bit drunk at the time.

I do remember that they looked kind of like this:



The bunny masks, man. Fuck. Once seen, you're not going to forget an experience like that.

A few copies of this still occasionally haunt the local music bins for usually under five bucks like the twinging leftovers of a bad trip and it makes me feel bad that nobody seems to remember or appreciate the psychedelic garage wonder that this outfit was.

You're going to want to experience it yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost