Just Missed These Guys

 

It's not even Halloween right now as I type this approximately a month ago and it's snowing.

Supposed to get around 6 inches.

This does not make me a happy camper.

 


 2008 - the Small Cities


I know diddly fucking squat about this band. They would have started up around the time that my last band was winding down and I wasn't going out a lot anymore. I have no memory of even hearing the name. I just picked it up on a .95 whim. I'm glad I did.

They do have a small internet presence though


I found a video of them playing live in the studio for MN Public TV that I didn't previously know about. The Wonder Years 

So at least you can get an idea what they looked like.
 

There's also a seemingly abandoned Bandcamp for them that shows there's a full length to be had.

I'm going to have to track that down now. It will also give you the opportunity to sample what's on this here Elongated Player.

It's totally worth it for "Trust Me, I'm Not a Stalker"
That's a killer track.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost