Let's Keep This Going

 

So it's been a few weeks since last I tossed a bunch of crap in the queue. It's easier, I suppose, with this particular specialized blog since there's a more limited pool to draw from and I'm only about a month ahead of myself as far as throwing posts together. Regular flavor is Swinging Singles Club is still queued up months and months ahead which kind of takes some of the urgency out of digitizing things. Not that I've really felt the urge lately. Late winter doldrums.

However I have been pretty obsessively buying up as much local Twin Cities music as I can find which is a pretty impressive amount of stuff for a midsize Midwestern area. There's like three dozen NOS singles I just ordered about ten minutes ago. But time is running out to find a lot of it before it's swallowed by the mists of time. Pick it up now while it's cheap and available or regret it later.

It's just how I'm coping with being cooped up for a year and getting sick.

But anyway.

Let's get back to the real reason you're here.
 

Obscure music.


1996 - Penetrate


Since the last couple of posts this February were by February why don't we continue with yet more shoegazing goodness. 

This time out we present the dreamy space sounds of Colfax Abbey.

I may have put this out of order with their other full length. I'm posting both, so it doesn't really matter in the long run, I suppose. 

 

This is an instrumental record and all the more made for listening in headphones while rocking gently back and forth.

So grab your cans, your bong and prepare your mind to get spacey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost