More Decisions

 

So as I have whinged about before, I have more stuff that I want to post than I can possibly put up on any given blog. I rip and tag and fill up file folders with things and then queue things up months in advance. It gets hard to keep motivated to continue knowing that you can slack for six months if you want, but in the meantime that last foot of shelf space you had is already filled with another huge pile of stuff you've yet to process waiting to be done and it starts getting a bit overwhelming until you want to scream and start considering your options. I mean, there's currently like over forty singles I've picked up in the last four months in a pile in front of my turntable waiting for their turn in the digital spotlight.

Which is all one long run-on sentence to say that I'm actually considering starting a third fucking blog.

How completely ridiculous is that shit?

This would be one where all the indiepop stuff goes. SSC MN will retain its specific focus and regular flavor SSC can just house all the stuff that doesn't fit in either of the other two.

Simple, no?

I'm still not sold, but it's in the back of the brainpan...



Deformo (1997)


This is a follow up post.
There are singles on the other current blog.
I ain't got time for shit now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost