The Follow Up

 

So I've got a few more in the pipeline now.

Regular flavor SSC is queued out until July 2021. 

For whatever reason, I'm thinking I want to get to a place where the two blogs are synced before I start seriously considering adding that third one. There's just too much fucking stuff to hear and I get a bit obsessive about it even if my typing about it is usually less than enlightening.

And unless you're a serious datahoarder, you can always just delete the things you don't like.

Anyway here's the other release by His Mishchief

 


 The Perfect Lover (2009)

The full length follow up to the debut.

More of the good stuff.

I really have nothing new to add except that in I did find, but haven't read, a His Mischief blog detailing a two week 2008 West Coast tour. Now you too can live the past vicariously as you travel with them over a decade ago in story and pictures without suffering the pain of the bad food, poor sleep and the musky funk this is the inside of a tour van.

I'm going to feed the cat.

When you're done turn out the lights and maybe head over to the Modern Radio Record Label and buy some merch so they can put out more stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost