You'll Have to Take my Word on It.

 

I'm very groggy still. I had a short nap and I'm having some coffee, but it's not really helping.

I got my second shot the other day and it fucked me up pretty hard. I mean, the first one got me to call into work. The second was like a 24 hour trip back to COVIDtown only, I swear, even worse.

I ended up mostly sleeping in short bursts for a day and night. Sleep for an hour, be barely awake for twenty minutes or so and then crashing again. All the while feeling like absolute death.

But according to what I've read up, if you've had COVID, the vaccine hits you a whole lot fucking harder than everyone else.

I will attest to that.

On the plus side, I'm vaccinated. The wife has had her first. The cat doesn't care.


the Red Flags (2007)


I can't seem to locate this particular disc. It's around here somewhere in one pile or another of compact discs sitting around cluttering up the place until I can get my ass to Ikea and buy some more fucking Cd shelves. I need probably at least another six feet. More if I want to put the classical discs back into the regular collection rather than sitting in a milk crate in the corner.

The reason I was looking for it in particular is that I wanted to double check some personnel for this recording. As I remember seeing before Red Flags and the previous post by Blame share a number of band members. But without the liner notes in front of me I can't totally trust my middle aged memory.

You'll have to take my word for it.

Meanwhile, it seems like the boys that did make the transition discovered the 70's and decided to rock more. 

You can take that as a recommendation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost