Can't Concentrate

 My thing lately has been boxes of cheap red wine.

It's easy, it's convenient. Nothing's too expensive that I feel guilty about using it to deglaze pans with when I cook and shit like that. And they keep for a long while compared to an open bottle of wine.

But pulling off a couple of glasses is on occasion just a little bit too nonchalant and we get to a place like where I'm at now. Stressed out, but a little relaxed. Just not able to concentrate very well but also at a point where I have really run out of fucks in the matter anyway, so who gives a shit.

Anyway, here's the other disc by Exercise


The Autumn Gentleman (2003)


Unfortunately it seems this is also a victim of a failure on my part to transfer the scans from the other laptop. You'll pardon the shitty picture. Perhaps once the dust has cleared I'll fix this. Perhaps not.

It's more of the good stuff from the previous release.
A little digging says that one member was previously part of Calvin Krime and another was in a band called Supermodel that has a disc in the big Mn folder.

I don't know. I got nothing. 

But I've bought myself an extra few days in the new place getting my shit together.

So there's that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost