Finishing Things Off With What I Have

 

Yeah so we should still be unpacking and figuring out where to put everything in less space.

There's a lot of art and stuff to hang and we'll need to figure out the best method with the picture rails and fishing line. We're probably pretty freaking busy.

The nice thing is that I also got some time off coming this month that I took back when whether or not we were moving was still a little bit up in the air. So I'll have three weeks in the middle of the month to get acclimated to the new place.

So that will be nice.

In the meantime Mollycuddle


Mollycuddle/Pilot Light split (1998)


Here's a split single with the unknown entity called Pilot Light. There's almost no useful information about Pilot Light on the sleeve or that I could find. They releasd an album on Bandcamp in 2011. Based on a couple of the names there, I'm going to assume they're also a local entity. Go and give them some love.

The primary reason for this posting is of course the Mollycuddle side which is a different version of "King Me" than is on the "It's Not You, It's Me" album.

But wait that's not all. That was intended merely as a bonus, but I like to keep things vaguely chronological. It's about the only logic I ever use in this exercise.





Best Place For You (1999)


The penultimate release except for one further Cdr album that I've only found sitting in the local bin still sealed an at the original $10 consignment price which is a bit more than I'm currently willing to shell out for it. It's kind of the principle. I don't think Mollycuddle is gonna be coming around for their cut after twenty years of being broken up.

So this is all I've got for you.

It's more of the same "cranky dreampop" as the other ones.
Add it to the pile.

I'm still doing laundry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost