I'm Busy.

 I'm buying myself another week of getting my shit together.

Fortunately I'm also on "vacation" in that I took a week off work. We're not going anywhere or doing anything but assembling an apartment, but I'm not at work, so I've got that going for me.

Meanwhile I have to look up how to tie fishing line so I can use the picture rail in the rooms to hang up our art stuff. 

This room won't really feel complete until the Captain Beefheart Reprise promo poster is up.
I also need to get the now kind of beaten up Soft Boys Rykodisc poster in some kind of frame. And I found in a forgotten place an original 1983 poster for Mission of Burma's last shows (the first time around) I took it off a wall way back then after the infamous afternoon all ages show. (if you know when to look you can see me in the video of the show on the deluxe "Vs" set from a number of years back.)

Anyways, Here's the other the Blue Up? 



Spool Forka Dish (1995)


I got nothing. About all I know anymore is that I very obviously haven't had much time to practice guitar and the fingernails on my left hand are very long and kind of annoying me while I type.


If you're a nice kind of person you should head over to Ana Voog's Bandcamp and purchase this and/or other music. Because that's exactly the kind of person you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost