Not Nearly Enough Time

 So we're moved. It's Tuesday. As in just a few days ago rather than the weeks prior that you and I have both become accustomed to when it comes to these short bursts of typed regurgitation. It took an extra couple of days to after the movers to cram the rest of our accumulated crap into our now much smaller space. It's going to take quite a few more days to unbox and place said accumulated crap. 


We have a lot of crap.

My sleeping habits are kind of fucked. My middle aged body is sore and there's barely any room to move in the place. My closet is a mess and stuffed with musical equipment in such a way that I don't think I will be able to use it for clothes until I figure something out. The cat is still kind of stressed out and hides in the closet for most of the day. The kitchen is filled with boxes and we're subsisting on takeout for the foreseeable future.

But it's done and we're committed here for a minimum of one year. Maybe longer if the old ennui sets in. Maybe one year if we can pare down and get better at packing shit up.

I don't know. The wife keeps walking in and trying to talk to me. I have the stereo half set up and there's some Sun Ra solo piano playing.

We're home.

Here's some Blue Up?



Cake and Eat It (1992)


I put up some of the Blue Up? vinyl on the other blog, so I'm not going to rehash anything right now.
Right now I need to make another cup of coffee and unpack the box of clothes and build some modular shelves.

If you want answers go to Ana Voog's website and find them yourself.

I got shit to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost