The Cat Follows Me Around

 She's still really wary of the new place. But I think once we've got it established and there's more open space for her to run around she'll like it a lot more.

I'm still buying time.

Have a compilation.

 

Minnesota Electric (1999)


It was the end of the century. Pulse of the Twin Cities was a weekly paper that ran down the happenings around town. They existed for a few years as competition for City Pages, but didn't last long. They did however manage to finance a few compact discs in their run. This is actually the second on. The first is much more AOR fare, so I haven't got it. This one is a bit more my speed. It's rock and roll with a splatter of hip hop.

Some names will be familiar or become familiar eventually and some never released anything else.

Discogs can give you the run down.

I'm hungry and cold chinese takeout is calling my name


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost