Random Play Likes This One

 

I've been doing some cooking but it's still unbearably hot out. Even now at around 11pm it's still in the 80s.

But I did somewhat successfully concoct a Thai inspired cucumber/pineapple salad using some of the leftover roast duck from last week. It works. Made some Japanese green beans with a sesame dressing and have some duck stock burbling on the stove even as I type.

It's kind of a cooking win for the day.

Especially since I don't feel like I've been all that good about keeping up with the cooking as of late.

Which means I should probably work out making some custard base for some ice cream tonight as well....

In the meantime here's some punk rock from Saint Cloud, MN



Persnickety (1993)


As previously noted the Nothingheads originated in Saint Cloud, MN.

For whatever reason this album always seems to rise towards the top of any random playlist when it's on my phone. I can't say whether that's good or bad, but it happens.

This is early 90s garage punk rock.

Use accordingly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost