Continuing

 So the other week I had to reup my Advanced Cardiac Life Support credentials.

Kind of a righteous pain in my night shift working ass because despite working for a 24/7 healthcare system they don't apparently feel like they need to offer evening classes for things they require providers to have and maintain.

I kind of wasted my whole week off between it being hot as fuck and trying to flip my sleep schedule enough that I could stay awake for an eight hour class when I would normally be asleep. (but not too much because I also had only a single day to be prepared to start a long ass work week of nights)

At least so long as there are COVIDiots and smokers out there, my continued employment is safe.


Folklore (2002)


Signal to Trust

As previously discussed in the previous post and in the accompanying link above.

This a continuation from the previous post.

You get the picture.

I'm done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost