Freedom From Expectations

 
Since this is kind of weird niche kind of blog it really doesn't get a whole lot of traffic.
I mean, sometimes it does, but then there's not a whole lot of people usually partaking of the offerings herein.

I mean, last I looked there were some things that despite some people stopping by, nobody wanted to hear. Total Fucking Blood for example.

Their loss.

But the beauty is that I can basically post whatever shit I want without having to live up to somebody else's unrealistic standards of what a music blog is supposed to be.

Half the fucking time I don't even type anything about the music itself and just blurt out some bullshit with a few links.

It works for me.
It means I can get away with the laziest posts and fewer than a dozen people will even notice and most of them don't care.


Trem-or Flo (1997)


The band is called Tremorphlo.

I picked these up quite a while ago actually. I think I was looking for someone else and got the name confused or something. It wasn't what I was originally looking for anyway.

But it's exactly the type of thing that might have played at the Uptown on a Thursday night.
It's very of its time and well along the alternative rock axis flirting with popular vocal stylings.





Big Jim Don't Spit (1998)

I think I was looking for Deformo.
(But I already posted that stuff a while ago on both of these blog things.)

Anyway because I'm feeling kind of lazy I'm going to just tack the follow up Ep on with the album so there's one fewer posts I have to make in the end. 


I mean, its only four more songs with a really shit title that I hope was just some sort of really funny in-joke for the band and seemed like a great idea at the time. From this vantage point it's not a winner. I can tell you that much.
.
But why the fuck not add it?

It's not like there's anybody going to complain.

Are you?

Comments

  1. I'm not complaining. I always visit your blog. I, like you, have a blog with "Freedom from Expectations". It makes it so much easier to just post up what I feel like posting & not really give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks. It's my damn blog. I share what I'm listening to at the moment or rant about some bug that got up my butt. Keep up the good work. I have helped myself to great tastes here for quite some time. Sorry I never took the time to comment. Freedom from expectations kinda goes all ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have you bookmarked now. Looks like some interesting things to explore.
      Cheers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost