I Made Ice Cream

 

Well, more like an iced vanilla custard, I guess.
Doesn't matter. De-fucking-licious.


Best of Smoke-Free Saturday Nights (2004)


Now here's a weird throwback item.

In 2004 you could still smoke in bars. So shortlived local music weekly The Pulse of the Twin Cities was sponsoring what I believe were all ages shows where smoking was not allowed.

It's like a fascinating little sonic time capsule like the blues compilation I picked up years ago in a junk shop that was a giveaway ad for antidepressants.

This one doubles as a good cross section of what things sounded like at the beginning of this century in the Minneapolis/St Paul nexus.

Consider it a sampler plate for a number of things to come and the only evidence of other things.

and another Superhopper tune of which I feel like you cannot have too many.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost