2nd of 3

 

I bought a really huge Athena melon the other day and cut it up tonight.
Now all I can smell while I sit here is the rinds in the trash.
It's a bit distracting.

I guess I'm going to have to eat some when I'm done.


I'm Friends with All Stars (1999)


It's Love-Cars again.

One thing that comes up when you google "Love-Cars band" is the Wiki page for band member James Diers which quotes the Washington Post as saying "He is known for writing literate, thought-provoking lyrics in a modern indie rock context".

I just kind of hope that he's not the one behind his own Wiki. 

I'd be too embarrassed to toot my own horn with that kind of quote. But then I tend to avoid provoking too thoughts in my writing here or in my musical compositions. 

If people do have them I trust them to keep those to themselves.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost