Don't Blame Me

 

It's the night before I start my work week and I'm in the middle of hours of cooking tasks so that I have minimal amounts of things to do on that front while I'm slaving away 12 hours a night over a hot ventilator and putting on and taking off all my PPE because a bunch of selfish little bitches did their own "research" on Facebook and YouTube and won't do the simple shit it takes to help stop the spread of COVID which means that I don't get to see any fucking live music or travel anywhere.

I think that pretty much most of us in healthcare these days are having some serious compassion fatigue and sick as fuck of those self same "free thinkers" who fuck around and find out suddenly running to us as soon as the reality of it hits them.
If you didn't trust us before you got sick, then why do you now?

Anyway.

That's my rant.
I need to have some live music.

Here's Farm Accident




Vane (1992)


Not much to say. Some country/bluegrass/roots rock sensibilities with a very catchy number about burning down the Hard Rock Cafe which hit much differently back in 1992 and the place was actually popular and relevant.

About all I can add is that they played a couple of times at a place I worked for a couple of years and they are one and all very very nice people and this compact disc reminded me of that.

It seemed like a nice personal segue to post tonight as I'm binging on the Everly Brothers  while I cook and type tonight. (Fuck. They were so good. The 60s stuff just kills me.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost