The Final Piece of the Puzzle

 

Yeah, It's just me queuing up posts.
And it's one of those rare occasions when the heavens congeal and there's posts on both blogs at the same time. Lucky You

So anyway.
Got packages in the mail.
One of them is the reason that this is the stuff coming at you today.

Lucky you yet again.


Chump Lessons (1998)


Love-Cars.

They first came to my notice with a song on the second volume of the Twin Town High School Yearbook series that local free weekly City Pages put out yearly for a decade. The song was called "Even The Animals Have Realized That We Are Not Alone In This World" and I quite like it. (I only need one more volume before I start posting that)

So today as part of the larger of the two packages the elusive third and final album arrived and they become the subject of what I'm gonna queue up tonight.

So here's the first.

If you're in need of the late 90s indie rock this may scratch that particular itch in ways you were unaware of being itchy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost