Two for the Price of None

 The struggle is always when I start posting on this one is what do I want to post today?

Most times it's all a matter of whim and what fits with my mood.

My mood currently involves being hungry and needing a shower with some more vinyl waiting to be split into tracks on the other laptop with the flip side of that record also needing to be done in the  same way.

So after a small bit of hemming and hawing, this is what I came up with.


Slack (1979)


An important release within the Minneapolis punk rock microcosm built around Jay's Longhorn NNB released this small slab of black vinyl in 1979.

(and if you haven't seen the Jay's Longhorn documentary yet, you ought to. It's on Prime and worthy of your attention)

Both sides written by Mark Freeman who links this to the other record to be presented here today.




25 Reasons (1983)

Mark Freeman also wrote both sides of one too.

And if I'm being honest. I like it better than the NNB one.

Now go watch the Jay's Longhorn movie.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost