Volume 2

 Here we go again.

I really need to reconfigure this room a bit. For whatever reason ever since we moved, I've developed a huge never ending knot is my left shoulder. I thought it was the new chair, but it's still here after switching back to the old chair.
I just may be getting too old to sit for hours on end in front of a computer and type anymore....


Twin Town High Music Yearbook Volume Two (1999)


Volume Two tracklist at Discogs

Highlights:

Lifter Puller with an obscure track of theirs a version of which appeared on "Soft Rock"
Katastrophy Wife is a post-Babes in Toyland band with Kat Bjelland

Love-Cars do "Even The Animals Have Realized That We Are Not Alone In This World" which is a personal favorite of theirs

And another Lily Liver song is always welcome.


A shout out also for the sole issued song by Roast Beast. That's one I forget about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost