Good Thing I Was Listening.

 

Weird stuff happens.


 Loaded (2000)


The sophomore effort by Ten Ton Bridge.

It's more of the same.
Stripped down pop rock.
The kind where there's only like an overdrive on the pedalboard and maybe a judiciously used chorus.
A bit bolder and brasher, perhaps. (I mean, they used the same name as a Velvet Underground classic lp. That takes some balls.)

I'm also listening to these as I type just to remind myself about them and because I genuinely really enjoy these albums.

While I was doing this I found out that what I'd originally had in the file folder as this album was actually the first one all over again and tagged wrong and has been for over two years.

So if nothing else, that's fixed and I get to be reintroduced to this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost