Making Decisions

 So yeah, I have diddly to say. 

It's winter. There's fuck all to do except sleep, cook and play video games.

Still buying more music than I have time to listen to, but I get some satisfaction in just looking at the wall of music, so it's a bit of a push, I guess. At least I'm picking stuff up cheaply as imaginable since for the most part I'm buying singles and compact discs and everybody else is still fetishizing vinyl. 

But hey, if spending more money than necessary because the format makes your nipples hard I say have at it. You'll listen to the download and the record will mostly sit on a shelf collecting dust. Good for you.


Present General Conditions (1996)


So Dwindle.

It's the indie rock/pop from the end of the 20th Century Minnesota style.

The link gives the background on this release.

 


 Days Away (1999)


Their sophomore effort.

These two things have been kind of languishing in the "to post" file for a couple of years now on the thought that I'd find the first disc and spring for the third and have a discography to present as a whole.
It hasn't happened. I want to clear out some things. So here these two are.

If and when I catch up completely I'll do a follow up.

If this still doesn't satisfy your personal Dwindle needs for the time being that great sage of Minnesota music, John Kass has an early cassette available to listen to on his blog. He knows his shit, kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost