More Time Passed

 

I usually try not to post things less than a decade old.
Give things time to fade into whatever obscurity awaits them before shining a light into the darkness.

I also want things to be out of print. 

It seems only fair to the makers of things that way.

I'll also link to the bands when I can and encourage people to spend some hard earned for their own copies.

Which leads us to this post.

It's been six years and I never see these in the wild.

So here we go.




Buffalo Sleeper (2016)


So another six years had passed. I was doing internet stuff and I for some reason was looking to see what was out there that I might have missed. There's a seven inch of bands live at the Turf Club with a Ten Ton Bridge track on it, but the only copy I've ever seen listed was asking a thoroughly ridiculous price for it. (Which some idiot actually paid, it seems.)

While I was doing my google shit I came across Buffalo Sleeper. Yet another Chuck Miller joint with other local music veterans.

Yeah, that was a good day.

The Buffalo Sleeper Bandcamp exists and I highly recommend getting your own hard copies of stuff. It's cheap and worth it. Hard drives die all the fucking time.

Be a mensch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost