Surviving by It's Own Weight

 Yeah, I'm just sipping whisky and listening to the Sex Clark Five.

For you I just have this.


Jive-Ass Nightmare (1996)


Supermodel. From Saint Paul.

I got nothing here. Nothing to be found. One member ended up in Exercise.
A bit all over the map as far as the music goes as I remember and something you're absolutely unlikely to ever come across again.

It's on SMA Records which suggests that they would have existed in the initial orbit of bands that centered around the Turf Club which had become the hippest place to play starting around then.
 

(I always liked playing there except that the stage is about four feet off the floor and I have a terrible tendency to really like extra heavy amplifiers.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost