I'm Stopping with This One

 I  have a nice warm whisky glow going on and I have some things to tidy up before the landlord comes in tomorrow to finally bleed the fucking radiators halfway into winter.

It hasn't been a problem in this room or the bedroom, but damn the living/dining room and the sun room have been on the cool side.

Which is probably why I've been baking a lot of bread lately.

Anyway....



Discothèque Crypt (2006)


Fuck me. 2006 is already sixteen years ago.

More for the Joy Division/Goth fan in you and your life by Revolver Modèle.

Nice music to glower at the snow through the window to while you paint your nails black.

Comments

  1. Hey! Just thought I'd let you know, there's no link for this particular post.

    I love your musings about making food. I also find my mind wandering to dinner all day long.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost