Throwing Something in the Queue

 So I've been busy this off week and only noticed that the post queue had run dry.

Time to spring into action and get some shit in there lest I disappoint the few people who take time to frequent this little corner of the world wide web.



Lonely (1980)

So I threw a bunch of stuff at mediafire and decided to post them in the order they uploaded.

So here we are. Thrust were from Duluth, Mn.
It's been sitting in the "to post" bin since 2018. Mostly because I didn't really know what to pair it with. Today it pairs with another dust gathering bin orphan.

It's a local band kind of stab at AOR rock and actually not terrible for what it is. There's a bit of Prog stylings to the flip "Children of the Sun".

While I can't say as I pull this out to listen to with any regularity, I don't actually dislike it which is faint praise certainly, but given what I listen  to on the reg. Pretty good on the whole.



1994 - Gauche


One of two singles (and the only one I have, but it's been sitting in the folder 2019. It's time to let it go...) by Lefty Lucy in 1994. The bulk of the band would go on to form Selby Tigers. It's say waiting for me to go ahead and find/buy the other one. I haven't. so here we are.

This is absolutely more my personal speed. Four songs. Not Grunge. Pop songs dressed up in a lot of distortion.
Yeah, that's my jam.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost