Following Up.

 This should tide me over until I can give this some thought.



Raise High the Roof Beam (1999)


So the second (and as far as I know) final album by the band that called itself Fuzzbuster has a title taken from a JD Salinger short story.

I never really cared for JD Salinger's stuff very much, but then I didn't read "Catcher in the Rye" until I was in my 20's and rather than relating to Holden Caufield as an angsty teen found him to be a pompous, self involved, annoying twat. So there's that.

It didn't exactly inspire me to read more. Plus the pretentious fanboys for his work kind of turned me off of it. But I think they also were just as enamored of the mystery Salinger made of himself.

I couldn't care less. The writing didn't do much for me.

Also there's this album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost