This is Fine.

 Not much. 

I took an extra couple of days off this past week with all kinds of intentions that never came to fruition. So here I am in the early morning hours on the day I have to go back to work and trying to cook some shit to eat for lunch and bang out a handful of posts before the well runs dry.

(I'm making stuffed peppers, by the way. Then some hummus for her and if I can get her to do  some prep while I sleep I can throw together Tikka Masala when I wake up.)

 So yeah, it's a panic at the end.

 


 Chromosomes in Space (2001)


Planet Melvin.

I don't know much, but Melvin James has been kicking around these parts for decades without really getting his due. It's good Radio Friendly Power Pop Rock.

All I really know for sure is that one of my bands shared a bill with them at Lee's Liquor Lounge one long ago Tuesday night to maybe a dozen or fewer patrons and Melvin and crew kicked out the jams pretty good.

They left before our set though, but the guy who came in for bar close to do the sweeping up liked us, so there was that. By that point it was only him and the bartenders anyway.

I played a lot of Tuesday night like that...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stuff That Gets Lost